|click to enlarge|
The annual March on Mount Desert Street, an annual community progressive dinner, will take place this year on Tuesday, March 12!
Each year, the organizations along Mount Desert Street participate in this fun, community-oriented event, that features entertainment and dinner as neighbors travel down the street, and celebrate the creativity of the students at Conners-Emerson.
The schedule for this year’s "March," which is free and open to the public, will begin at the Bar Harbor Congregational Church:
- 5:15-5:30 Watch a play by the students at Conners-Emerson at the Bar Harbor Congregational Church
- 5:30-6:00 Enjoy appetizers at the Abbe Museum
- 6:00-6:30 Salad will be served at the YWCA
- 6:30-7:00 Enjoy Soup and Bread at the Jesup Memorial Library (gluten free offerings available!)
- 7:00-7:30 Delicious Desserts will finish the evening at St. Saviour’s Episcopal Church
For more information, call the Jesup Memorial Library and ask for Mae Corrion: 207-288-4245 or email@example.com