|Volunteers work on an activity at the annual Holiday Open House.|
Johannah is now in charge of the volunteer program and she is excited to work with each volunteer to highlight and utilize their unique talents and interests. If you are interested in volunteering you can read more and download an application online, or contact Johannah at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 207-288-3519.
Thanking our volunteers!
|Refreshments elegantly provided by the Culinary Arts Committee|
• Access to the Membership Lounge
• Invitation to the Winter Gathering, a gratitude event for Gathering Gala Artists, Sponsors, and Abbe Volunteers
• Abbe Bucks – Abbe Bucks are awarded at the rate of $1 per volunteer hour, and can be used in the Abbe Shop like cash. To receive Abbe Bucks, volunteers must track their hours and tasks via a volunteer timesheet.
• Free Admission to the Abbe Museum
• Experience within the museum field, and recommendation letters by request
• The specialized training necessary to complete your responsibilities as a volunteer
• Additional learning opportunities and continuing education that help our volunteers fulfill and support the mission of the Abbe Museum.